This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Improved reading experience
iPhone X support
Bug fixes and other improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at [email protected]**
Swimming Times is the official magazine of the ASA (English Swimming), British Swimming and the Institute of Swimming (the largest trainer of swim teachers and coaches in England).
This monthly magazine contains reports and results of major championships and events, news, information, technical articles and many other features on the sports and personalities of swimming, disability swimming, masters swimming, open water swimming, diving, water polo and synchronised swimming.
From the recreational dipper who may enjoy a leisurely swim in summer through to elite level athletes training every day; from babies and young children learning to swim to mature masters swimmers in their 80’s, there is something for all involved in aquatics. Facilities, education, teaching, coaching, nutrition, club and archive articles are also included.
Containing striking photography alongside editorial, interviews, features and reviews written about and by some of the top names in the sport including such as Rebecca Adlington, Tom Daley, Sharron Davies, and personalities like David Walliams, Beverley Turner and Tim Lovejoy, the magazine is a must for all aquatic enthusiasts.
Covering all the aquatic disciplines at all levels, Swimming Times is at the forefront of aquatic activity in the UK.
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: UK £23.99 / US $33.99 (12 Issues)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- October 23, 2015 New version 4.9.86
- July 30, 2016 New version 4.9.97
- June 13, 2019 New version 6.0.0