General bug fixes, performance and memory improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at [email protected]**
The leading, international voice of the choral and organ worlds. Choir & Organ brings you essential news and previews, topical features on new and restored instruments, and in-depth interviews with choirs, choral conductors and composers.
Choir & Organ is a must-read wherever you live and work, whether you are an organist, choral director or singer, organ builder, keen listener, or work in publishing or the record industry.
Choir & Organ brings you:
- Insights into the lives and views of leading organists, choral directors and composers.
- Beautifully illustrated features on newly built and restored organs.
- A young composer new work commission in every issue, with the score freely available for download and performance.
- Reviews of the latest CDs, DVDs and sheet music.
- Listings of recitals, festivals and courses will keep you up-to-date with events and developments around the world.
- Free monthly e-bulletins with breaking news, editor’s concert picks and competitions.
Paid for app downloads include one issue of the user’s choice. Free app downloads come with no free issue unless otherwise stated. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the next released issue.
Available subscriptions are:
2 months: £1.99/ US$2.99 (1 issue)
12 months: £8.99/ US$12.99 (6 issues)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- November 22, 2011 New version 4.1.1
- April 03, 2012 New version 4.1.8
- September 15, 2012 New version 4.2.6
- September 15, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- April 03, 2013 New version 4.9.10
- March 06, 2014 New version 4.9.43
- August 02, 2014 New version 4.9.58
- February 06, 2015 New version 4.9.75
- October 19, 2015 New version 4.9.86
- August 10, 2016 New version 4.9.97