General bug fixes, performance and memory improvements
(If updating from v4.9.86 or lower:
New iPhone Layout
Fix for issue download problem on iOS9)
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at [email protected]**
Don't Just Read A Horror Story, Enter This Horrifically Gripping Journey!
We're more than just a horror short story magazine, we are what the other horror magazines fear.
If you are easily scared, afraid of the dark, or fear nightmares don't enter the Sanitarium! When it comes to entertainment would you rather have one long book, or multiple short gripping stories with added horror news, reviews, non-fiction horror essays and killer interviews with writers, artists and film makers? I think the latter is the best bet as well, and that is exactly what you'll get with Sanitarium. Each short story is written by a different Independent author giving you, the reader, an experience you a horror experience that you will not want to escape..... Even if you could.
With the perfect mixture of suspense thriller, horror, dark horror, and other scary favourites you will instantly fall in love with these short horror stories. The short stories are carefully chosen and mixed with the right amount of dread, shrieks, and gasp inducing fear you've been seeking.
The perfect length for your in-between reading, you’ll love the portability of this little slice of damnation as you tremble while you wait for the doctor, fear for your life over lunch, and lose yourself in the mesmerizing poetry of oblivion. It’s that easy to dive into these short horror fiction reads. Discover new authors and awake new nightmares each and every month. Sound too crazy to be true?
Welcome to the Sanitarium
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
* This subscription has a free trial period of 30 days. At the end of the 30 days the full price of the subscription will be charged. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings on your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period, you will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased
Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- October 10, 2014 New version 4.9.59
- February 06, 2015 New version 4.9.75
- March 07, 2015 New version 4.9.76
- July 13, 2016 New version 4.9.94