This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Improved reading experience
iPhone X support
Bug fixes and other improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at [email protected]**
Packed with local content Superbike South Arfica includes a wealth of features and articles such as first rides, new safety gear, motorcycle related products, technical articles, technical questions and answers, maintenance, comprehensive motorcycle tests and various lifestyle related articles. Unique to this publication is a fully comprehensive buyer’s guide which makes your life so much simpler when looking for that special machine, allowing you to compare prices and all the different specifications. Between us our team has a wealth of riding experience and we are passionate about all things motorcycling. SuperBike SA also uses various freelance journalists in order to bring you different and varied perspectives from some of South Africa’s most famous, or infamous, celebrities. Although the name SuperBike suggests that we only report back on superbikes, we actually cover all motorcycles and focus especially on Adventure bikes and Cruisers which are growing segments in our country. SuperBike Magazine is your one stop shop for everything that you need to know about the world of motorcycles.
Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
- Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for / login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store.
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 27, 2014 New version 4.9.58
- October 24, 2015 New version 4.9.86
- August 09, 2016 New version 4.9.97
- June 14, 2019 New version 6.0.0