General bug fixes and performance improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at [email protected]**
Carp-Talk is the UK’s leading news magazine and only dedicated weekly in the world of carp fishing.
Created and run by a team of addicted carp anglers and edited by top carp catcher Simon Crow, it has been responsible for world exclusives on all the legendary carp captures since it was launched in 1994.
Each week features:
- Latest carpy news
- Exclusive interviews
- Captures from your local area and further afield
- Tips, tactics and advice from some of the most successful anglers in the UK
- Tackle and bait product news
- Capitalise on years of experience from big name anglers such as Julian Cundiff, Danny Fairbrass, Ian Macmillan, Ali Hamidi, Darryl Peck, Steve Briggs just to name a few…
Don’t miss out on Carp-Talk every week. Plus, be sure to send us your catch reports and you may be in the pages of Carp-Talk very soon!
Further future issues and back issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application.
Available subscriptions are:
1 month: £5.99 / US $7.99 (4 issues)
6 months: £29.99/ US$ 39.99 (25 Issues)
12 months: £49.99/ US$ 64.99 (51 Issues)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period, you will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased
Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- September 07, 2012 Initial release
- April 22, 2013 New version 4.9.10
- January 30, 2014 New version 4.9.39
- July 12, 2014 New version 4.9.58
- November 19, 2014 New version 4.9.68
- April 14, 2015 New version 4.9.76
- October 03, 2015 New version 4.9.85
- October 17, 2015 New version 4.9.86
- June 21, 2016 New version 4.9.94
- November 11, 2016 New version 4.9.99