-New iOS7 look and feel
-New iPhone homepage and issue details
-Restore purchases fix
As always, if you have any problems at all, please contact us at [email protected]
Welcome to UFO Truth Magazine, a 96 page colour bi monthly Ezine for people who believe that some UFOs are extraterrestrial in origin. Brought to you by internationally award winning Ufologist Gary Heseltine from the UK, he has assembled a host of some of the world’s top UFO researchers to act as regular columnists and guest contributors. In addition to these columns the magazine will review the best of UK sightings, worldwide sightings, look at the Ancient Aliens enigma, Science and Space News etc. As a former police detective Gary Heseltine will show you the best evidence for UFOs and ET on a worldwide basis. Overseas regular columnists AJ GEVAERD (Brazil), PETER ROBBINS (USA), ROBERTO PINNOTI (Italy), BILL CHALKER and MARY RODWELL (Australia), SUZANNE HANSEN (New Zealand), CARL NALLY and DERMOT BUTLER (Rep of Ireland), PIA KNUDSEN (Denmark) and a host of Top UK researchers including RICHARD D HALL, ALAN FOSTER, ANTHONY BECKETT, DAVE HODRIEN, BRIGITTE BARCLAY, STEVE MERA and DAVID CAYTON not to mention guest contributions by the likes of GRANT CAMERON, STEVE BASSETT, PETER DAVENPORT, STANTON FRIEDMAN, ANDREW JOHNSON, BERNARD THOUNEL, TED PHILLIPS, RICHARD DOLAN and ROBERT SALAS.
This is a free download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: UK £19.99 / US $28.99 (6 Issues)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- August 11, 2014 New version 4.9.59