General bug fixes, performance and memory improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at [email protected]**
Good Things is the premium consumer magazine for multicultural cuisine. We hope that even the smallest morsel of information taken away from Good Things will enrich your dining experience, whether entertaining guests from the comfort of your own home, dining out at the finest multicultural restaurants or travelling away to the very birthplaces of dishes and cuisines.
With our expert knowledge, we believe in showcasing the best of the UK’s cultural and culinary collaborations; taking the familiar and adding a twist of the not-so-familiar to create something fresh, exciting and rich.
We are about expanding horizons. It is about taking in all of the good things that can be found in cultures and cuisines both near and far.
Borne through a vision of championing high quality multicultural cuisine to the curious, aspirational foodie, married to a passion for sharing in fine gastronomic dining concepts as part of a more enriched lifestyle.
We are incredibly privileged to be a part of such a brilliantly diverse multicultural society. Few things embody this colourful than Good Things, and our diverse team. Of the few things we all have in common, we share a passion for good food and curiosity in finding something new.
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: UK £8.99 / US $11.99 (12 Issues)
Back Bundle: UK £4.99 / US $6.99 (6 Issues)
Back Bundle: UK £8.99 / US $12.99 (12 Issues)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
- Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for / login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store.
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- November 07, 2015 New version 4.9.86
- August 11, 2016 New version 4.9.97