iOS 8 bug fixes and improvements
Visit us: www.oceanhousemedia.com
Learn how the deliberate pursuit of pleasure can heal your life with this spoken word app by Christiane Northrup. Life is meant to be joyous! You are a pleasure-seeking creature by nature. Joy makes you younger, smarter, more intuitive and healthier, with a better hormonal balance and immune-system functioning. Overcome habitual patterns of negative thinking, guilt, and pain; and use intention to evoke the power of joy right now!
This app contains features that make it more powerful than simply listening to a CD or tape from start to finish.
With The Power of Joy app you can:
- Play individual, random messages with a single press of a button
- View the entire playlist and select messages of your choice
- Mark one (or more) messages as favorites to create a personalized custom playlist
- Loop your playlist to repeat your favorite message(s) over and over
Total duration of audio: 62 minutes
About the Author –
Christiane Northrup, M.D. is a visionary pioneer and beloved authority in the field of women’s health and wellness. A board-certified OB/GYN physician who graduated from Dartmouth Medical School and did her residency at Tufts New England Medical Center, Dr. Northrup was also an assistant clinical professor of OB/GYN at Maine Medical Center for 20 years. Recognizing the unity of body, mind, and spirit, Dr. Northrup helps empower women to tune in to their innate inner wisdom to transform their health and truly flourish. Dr. Northrup is the author of two New York Times best-selling books, Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom and The Wisdom of Menopause. Her third book, Mother-Daughter Wisdom, was a 2005 Quill Award nominee and voted Amazon’s #1 book of the year in both parenting and mind-body health in 2005.
In her latest books, The Secret Pleasures of Menopause and The Secret Pleasures of Menopause Playbook, Dr. Northrup outlines the crucial importance of pleasure as the missing link for creating joyous and vibrant health on all levels after menopause. She has also hosted seven highly successfully public television specials. Her most recent special airs nationwide June 2010, and is based upon the newly revised edition of, Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom. Her work has been featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show, the Today Show, NBC Nightly News, The View, the Rachael Ray Show, Good Morning America, and ABC’s 20/20. Through her Hay House Radio show, Flourish!, and her exclusive Women’s Wisdom Circle, Dr. Northrup shares cutting-edge medical and lifestyle advice. For more information visit www.DrNorthrup.com
Official Hay House licensed iPhone/iPod touch App: www.hayhouse.com®
- July 05, 2011 Price increase: $3.99 -> $5.99
- February 11, 2012 New version 1.04
- May 28, 2014 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- June 24, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- October 02, 2014 New version 1.4.1
- March 01, 2015 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $2.99
- March 12, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $5.99
- January 02, 2016 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $2.99
- February 02, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $5.99