- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
- iOS 9 for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus compatibility
Get a 7-day FREE TRIAL to Sonia Choquette's The Answer is Simple Oracle Cards
The Answer is Simple Oracle Cards provide immediate access to your Divine Spirit and offer specific guidance for any challenge.
Each card offers direction for specific problems, reinforces the path to your Higher Self, and frees you from the turbulence and fear of the ego plane. You can use this deck for direction, meditation, life and purpose readings, as well as to connect to your Divine Self, where drama and stress give way to joy and inner peace.
With this Oracle Cards app you can:
- Give readings anywhere, anytime on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Choose between 1-card, 3-card, 5-card and 12-card readings
- Save and load your readings for review at any time
- E-mail readings to friends
- Flip cards over to read the full meaning of each card and message
- Review the entire deck of cards in Browse mode
* After your 7-day FREE TRIAL, a one-time in-app purchase will unlock the "All Card Readings" premium feature *
About the Author
Sonia Choquette is a world-renowned intuitive and spiritual teacher who specializes in helping others recognize that we are all endowed with a sixth sense that we can count on. A masterful teacher committed to strengthening intuition in our daily lives, she is the best-selling author of ten books and numerous audio editions.
A highly trained intuitive, with extensive background in the mysticism of East and West, Sonia was educated at the University of Denver and at the Sorbonne in Paris, and holds a Ph.D. in metaphysics. Sonia says, “I am intuitive because I was encouraged at all times to be awake, aware, and guided by my sixth sense. I grew up in an environment that treated intuition not only as natural, but actually essential to successful navigation in life. Intuition is a gift that we all have, that we can all experience, that we can all trust and that we all need!"
Sonia's own path has encompassed numerous best-selling books published in more than 23 countries, speaking and conducting workshops around the globe, thousands of grateful clients and a home in Chicago that she shares with husband Patrick Tully, daughters Sonia and Sabrina, and a poodle named Miss T.
Official Hay House licensed iPhone/iPad/iPod touch App: www.hayhouse.com
- December 10, 2012 Initial release
- January 03, 2013 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99
- April 21, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $5.99
- May 05, 2013 Price increase: $5.99 -> $9.99
- October 13, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> FREE!
- October 15, 2014 New version 2.3
- January 06, 2015 New version 2.3.1
- May 04, 2015 New version 2.4
- July 03, 2015 New version 2.4.2
- October 20, 2015 New version 2.4.3