"Calm Mom, Calm Dad, Calm Child: Keeping Your Cool With Your Children, Your Family, and Everyone Else in Your Life" is an audio program to train your mind, through hypnosis, visualization, meditation and relaxation training to gain lasting empowerment and control over strong emotional reactions during stressful situations.
Calm Mom, Calm Dad, Calm Child includes hypnosis and meditations for parents, as well as tracks for relaxation training for children.
- View the entire list of tracks
- Favorite tracks to create a custom playlist
- Set a daily notification to remind you to meditate
- 15-Second Forward/Backward Skip
- Repeat One or All tracks
- Set a sleep timer
- No internet connection necessary to listen
About Roberta Shapiro:
Roberta Shapiro is a renowned psychotherapist in private practice for over twenty years in Florida. She is a member of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis, the Anxiety Disorders Association of America, The National Board of Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists, and the American Psychotherapy and Medical Hypnosis Association. She is in the Marquis Edition of Who’s Who in American Women.
- March 10, 2017 Initial release