- Minor bug fixes
Thank you for your purchase! All of us on the Oceanhouse Media team appreciate your support. Visit us at www.omapp.com
Do the Tao now . . . and usher in an entirely new way of thinking! In this spoken word app, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer takes you on a compelling journey through all 81 verses of the Tao, as he offers affirmations and a unique meditation technique that you can directly apply to your life. By actually repeating the word Tao as a mantra, you will subliminally attain a level of wisdom and peace that you may have never experienced before.
About the Tao – Five hundred years before the birth of Jesus, a God-realized being named Lao-tzu in ancient China created the ultimate commentary on the nature of our existence. This classic text, called the Tao Te Ching or the Great Way, offered advice and guidance that was balanced, moral, spiritual, and always concerned with working for the good.
This app contains features that make it more powerful than simply listening to a CD or tape from start to finish.
With the Change Your Thoughts Meditation app you can:
- Play individual, random affirmations with a single press of a button
- View the entire playlist and select affirmations of your choice
- Mark one (or more) affirmations as favorites to create a personalized custom playlist
- Loop your playlist to repeat your favorite affirmation(s) over and over
Total duration of audio: 78 minutes
About the Author –
Wayne W. Dyer, Ph.D., is an internationally renowned author and speaker in the field of self-development. He’s the author of 30 books, has created many audio programs and videos, and has appeared on thousands of television and radio shows. His books Manifest Your Destiny, Wisdom of the Ages, There’s a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem, and The New York Times bestsellers 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace, The Power of Intention, Inspiration, and Change Your Thoughts—Change Your Life have all been featured as National Public Television specials.
Wayne holds a doctorate in educational counseling from Wayne State University and was an associate professor at St. John’s University in New York.
Official Hay House licensed iPhone/iPod touch App: www.hayhouse.com®
- March 24, 2012 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- May 02, 2012 New version 1.04.1
- October 07, 2012 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $3.99
- October 21, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $5.99
- March 31, 2014 New version 1.05
- May 31, 2015 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $3.99
- June 12, 2015 Price increase: $3.99 -> $5.99