- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
- iOS 9 for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus compatibility
Use these Oracle Cards by Deepak Chopra to learn how the mystical archetypes of the Old Testament can help you deepen your life and improve your patterns of behavior.
The deck consists of 22 beautifully illustrated cards, one for each of the letters of the Hebrew alphabet. Each letter is represented by a specific story or character from the Bible, and a life lesson or meditation based on that story from a kabalistic perspective. Deepak Chopra and his co-authors explain how Kabala fits into the context of other spiritual traditions, and how it can be used by any seeker from any faith.
With this Oracle Cards app you can:
- Give “readings” anywhere, anytime on your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Choose between 1-card, 3-card, 5-card and 12-card readings
- Save and load your "readings" for review at any time
- E-mail “readings” to friends
- Flip cards over to read the full meaning of each card
- Review the entire deck of cards in Browse mode
About the Authors
Time magazine heralds Deepak Chopra as one of the top 100 heroes and icons of the century, and credits him as “the poet-prophet of alternative medicine.”
— Time magazine, June 1999
Acknowledged as one of the world’s greatest leaders in the field of mind-body medicine, Deepak Chopra, M.D., continues to transform our understanding of the meaning of health. Through his creation of The Chopra Center for Well Being in California in 1995, he established a formal vehicle for the expansion of his healing approach using the integration of the best of western medicine with natural healing traditions.
Chopra is known as the prolific author of over 42 books and more than 100 audio, video, and CD titles, which have been translated into 35 languages with over 20 million copies sold worldwide. His book, Peace Is the Way (Harmony Books) won a Quill award, and The Book of Secrets: Unlocking the Hidden Dimensions of Your Life was given a Nautilus award.
Through The Chopra Center, he’s revolutionizing common wisdom about the crucial connection between body, mind, spirit, and healing. His mission of “bridging the technological miracles of the west with the wisdom of the east” remains his primary focus as he and his colleagues conduct public seminars and workshops and provide training for health-care professionals around the world. Chopra is a fellow of the American College of Physicians and a member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
Visit www.chopra.com or www.intentblog.com
Michael “Zappy” Zapolin frequently delivers lectures to celebrities, business leaders, and politicians on how to use the Kabala’s energies for fulfillment, success, and personal growth. His Website, www.Kabala.com, has received millions of visitors.
Alys R. Yablon is a freelance writer and book editor. Her Website is www.alysyablon.com.
Official Hay House licensed iPhone/iPod touch App: www.hayhouse.com
- October 22, 2011 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- October 30, 2011 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- November 27, 2011 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $4.99
- December 12, 2011 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99
- November 28, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $4.99
- December 13, 2012 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99
- October 02, 2014 New version 1.5.2
- October 18, 2014 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99
- November 17, 2015 New version 1.5.3