This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Refreshed icons and graphics for Beauty Everywhere brand
- Updated project to latest code
Swirl your fingers slowly around the edges of the bowls to create beautiful meditative harmonic tones. Tap the bowls, gongs, bells, and tingsha cymbals to add depth and variety to your music.
NEW Feature!: Record and save your masterpieces and play them back while relaxing or meditating to bring peace to your mind, body and soul.
Use this app for meditation, music, relaxation and personal well-being.
Use the healing sounds of Bowls to...
- Make music
- Reduce stress
- Boost your creativity
- Prepare for meditation
- Escape from a noisy situation
- Focus before, during or after yoga
- Swirl your finger SLOWLY on the rim of each bowl to get it to sing
- Bowls is best experienced with earbuds or headphones
- Use low volume for ambience or higher volume to focus your meditation
- Connect to a stereo system to play your music in a group environment
"Your body is a temple, but it occasionally needs a tune-up."
** "Top 5 iPhone apps for chilling out" - LA Times
** "A meditative masterpiece" - The Boston Globe
** Selected by Apple as "App Store Essential for Rest and Relaxation"
Thank you for your purchase! All of us on the Oceanhouse Media team appreciate your support. Visit us at www.omapp.com
Bowl images provided by Silver Sky Imports (www.silverskyimports.com)
Music and sounds provided by Deep Prakash Deoja (www.deepsoundmeditation.com)
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.0.1
- August 31, 2013 New version 2.0
- August 31, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 29, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 23, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 29, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 09, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 14, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 22, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- August 17, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 02, 2015 New version 2.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.2.1