iOS 8 bug fixes and improvements
Visit us: www.oceanhousemedia.com
Reawaken the voice of your soul with this Spoken Word app containing powerful meditations from internationally acclaimed spiritual teacher and intuitive Sonia Choquette.
Accurate, insightful guidance will be yours as Sonia clears the way for you to hear your deep inner wisdom. With these meditations, you will release psychic debris for greater clarity, open your heart to connect to your Source, energize your body, release fears to live in joy, and align with Divine flow to fully appreciate the special gifts you’ve been given.
Listen to and trust the wisdom of your inner self—starting now with this inspirational app!
With the Meditations for Receiving app you can:
- Play individual, random messages with a single press of a button
- View the entire playlist and select messages of your choice
- Mark one (or more) messages as favorites to create a personalized custom playlist
- Loop your playlist to repeat your favorite message(s) over and over
Total duration of audio: 130 minutes
About the Author –
Sonia Choquette is a world-renowned intuitive and spiritual teacher who specializes in helping others recognize that we are all endowed with a sixth sense that we can count on. A masterful teacher committed to strengthening intuition in our daily lives, she is the best-selling author of ten books and numerous audio editions.
A highly trained intuitive, with extensive background in the mysticism of East and West, Sonia was educated at the University of Denver and at the Sorbonne in Paris, and holds a Ph.D. in metaphysics. Sonia says, “I am intuitive because I was encouraged at all times to be awake, aware, and guided by my sixth sense. I grew up in an environment that treated intuition not only as natural, but actually essential to successful navigation in life. Intuition is a gift that we all have, that we can all experience, that we can all trust and that we all need!"
Sonia's own path has encompassed numerous best-selling books published in more than 23 countries, speaking and conducting workshops around the globe, thousands of grateful clients and a home in Chicago that she shares with husband Patrick Tully, daughters Sonia and Sabrina, and a poodle named Miss T.
Official Hay House licensed iPhone/iPod touch App: www.hayhouse.com®
- February 11, 2012 New version 1.04
- April 08, 2012 Price decrease: $10.99 -> $6.99
- April 22, 2012 Price increase: $6.99 -> $10.99
- September 25, 2014 Price decrease: $10.99 -> $6.99
- October 03, 2014 New version 1.4.1
- October 08, 2014 Price increase: $6.99 -> $10.99
- November 01, 2015 Price decrease: $10.99 -> $7.99
- December 06, 2015 Price increase: $7.99 -> $10.99