- fix for email sharing for iOS 10 compatibility
- bug fixes
- performance improvements
New York Times bestselling author Gabrielle Bernstein has created the Miracles Now app to assist in spiritual growth and healing. The deck features 62 cards inspired by her popular book, Miracles Now.
“My hope is that you’ll use this deck daily as a spiritual guide to help expand your miracle mind-set. When in doubt, put your hand on the deck and say, ‘Thank you, divine guidance. I need a Miracle Now. Show me what you’ve got!’ Trust in the guidance you receive, and let it inform your next right action.” - Gabrielle Bernstein
"Happiness is a Choice I Make"
"I choose to reinterpret my fears with a more loving perspective"
"Relationships are assignments for optimal growth and healing"
With Gabrielle Bernstein’s Miracles Now app you can:
- Experience 62 beautiful, inspirational cards
- Swipe between cards or shuffle them
- View all cards “face up” for “face down” while choosing
- Flip cards over to read Gabrielle’s affirmations
- E-mail inspiring cards to friends
- Save cards to your Photo Library and use as wallpaper
About the author
Gabrielle Bernstein has been named “a new thought leader” by Oprah Winfrey. She appears regularly as an expert on NBC’s Today show, and was named “a new role model” by the New York Times. Gabrielle is the New York Times best-selling author of the books May Cause Miracles and Miracles Now. Her other titles include “Adding More to Your Life” and “Spirit Junkie”.
Gabrielle and Deepak Chopra co-hosted the largest online meditation lesson in the Guinness Book of World Records. YouTube named Gabrielle one of 16 YouTube Next Video Bloggers, she was named one of Mashable’s 11 Must-Follow Twitter Accounts for Daily Inspiration, and she was featured on the Forbes List of 20 Best-Branded Women on Twitter. She has been featured in media outlets such as ELLE, OWN, Kathy Lee & Hoda, The Dr. Oz Show, Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday, The Queen Latifah Show, Anderson Live, Access Hollywood, Marie Claire, Health, SELF, Women’s Health, Glamour, the cover of Experience Life magazine, and more. For more on Gabrielle’s work, visit www.Gabbyb.tv, or join her social networking community for women to empower, inspire, and connect, HerFuture.com.
Official Hay House licensed iPhone/iPod Touch App: www.hayhouse.com®
- April 27, 2015 Initial release
- May 14, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- May 31, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- October 19, 2015 New version 1.9.4
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.9.6