- Fixed notification messages
- Updated subscription audio
- Fixed missing audio issue
Feel stronger and more relaxed when you connect with God each day. Live your most blissful life with the powerful new app from Doreen Virtue.
--THE EASIEST WAY TO CONNECT WITH GOD--
Feel better and connect with spirit easily every day. Just listen to Doreen read your 3 custom messages, then put the ideas into action.
--STAY FOCUSED WITH DAILY REMINDERS--
Never miss a day of bliss with notifications. (optional)
Go deeper with new content added regularly.
--100% RISK-FREE GUARANTEE--
Try the app for free and get God in your life in a fun new way!
Let God’s Promises Bring You Comfort
God’s Word is filled with his promises. During times of stress, reviewing God’s promises can restore our faith, increase our strength, and bring us comfort. God doesn’t want us to doubt, stress, or worry! He wills for us to turn to him for help through prayer and biblical study.
This God’s Calming Promises app can help you to replace fear with faith, as you listen to gentle audio messages with soothing music. Each audio message is a soothing Bible devotional recorded in Doreen’s own voice, quoting from scripture. Listening to these promises can also help you to memorize scripture, so that you can focus upon God’s promises. Each day, you’ll receive three comforting audios to uplift you morning, noon, and night.
We'd love to hear from you. For feedback or customer-service, please email [email protected]
About the God's Calming Promises To You subscription
- Includes a free 1-week trial period with either subscription.
- Your subscription will start after the trial period ends
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscribe monthly or annually to access to all content
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowedD during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription
- June 16, 2019 Initial release