- fixed content issue with incorrect tracks
- bug fixes
Goodbye Anxiety, Goodbye Fear is an audio program to train your mind, through hypnosis and meditation, to control anxiety, fears, and phobias.
Goodbye Anxiety, Goodbye Fear assists with fears of flying, driving, doctors, dentists, social situations, confrontations, public speaking, relationships, and everything else.
With the valuable use of conditioned response and visualization on this audio program, train your mind, through frequent listening, to embed the ability to achieve calm and empowerment in any challenging situation.
- View the entire list of tracks
- Favorite tracks to create a custom playlist
- Set a daily notification to remind you to meditate
- 15-Second Forward/Backward Skip
- Repeat One or All tracks
- Set a sleep timer
- No internet connection necessary to listen
*** The "Goodbye Anxiety" CD has over 250+ 5 Star Reviews ***
About Roberta Shapiro:
Roberta Shapiro is a renowned psychotherapist in private practice for over twenty years in Florida. She is a member of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis, the Anxiety Disorders Association of America, The National Board of Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists, and the American Psychotherapy and Medical Hypnosis Association. She is in the Marquis Edition of Who’s Who in American Women. She is the author of the CD, Sleep Solutions.
- March 10, 2017 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.0.1