- bug fixes
This new guided meditation app by Rev. Dr. Iyanla Vanzant, author and internationally renowned speaker and riveting host of “Iyanla Fix My Life” and “Fear Not with Iyanla Vanzant” on the OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) offers guidance through meditations to soothe and heal the mind to live beyond fear and remain centered and calm.
These 20 guided meditations delivered in Iyanla’s soothing voice, will train the mind, bring your consciousness into alignment, bring power to your words, a new thought form and belief to your mind as you navigate through the global health crisis as well as other life experience issues.
Create peace within your mind and your life with the new Mind Matters: Meditations to Soothe and Heal the Mind by Iyanla. These guided meditations help you find peace that you enjoy, that the world does not give you, and the world can not take away.
- View the entire list of tracks
- Favorite tracks to create a custom playlist
- Set a daily notification to remind you to meditate
- 15-Second Forward/Backward Skip
- Repeat One or All tracks
- Set a sleep timer
- No internet connection necessary to listen
- Over 130 minutes of meditations
- November 09, 2020 Initial release
- August 05, 2021 New version 1.0.4