- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
- iOS 9 for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus compatibility
The Mastery of Love Cards app features 48-cards with inspiring passages from the book of the same name by the New York Times bestselling author don Miguel Ruiz. This app will help you to illuminate the fear-based beliefs and assumptions that undermine love and lead to suffering and drama in our relationships.
As Don Miguel says, “Happiness can only come from inside of you and is the result of your love.”
Front - "Accept others the way they are."
Back - "You cannot change other people. To try to change them to fit what you want them to be is like trying to change a dog into a cat, or a cat into a horse. They are what they are; you are what you are."
Draw a card each day for guidance on how to align with the spirit of love in all your relationships.
With The Mastery of Love Cards app you can:
- Experience 48 inspirational cards by don Miguel Ruiz
- Swipe between cards or shuffle them
- View all cards “face up” for “face down” while choosing
- Flip cards over to read don Miguel Ruiz’s personal messages
- E-mail inspiring cards to friends
- Save cards to your Photo Library and use as wallpaper
About the Author –
Don Miguel Ruiz was born into a family of healers, and raised in rural Mexico by a curandera (healer) mother and a nagual (shaman) grandfather. The family anticipated that Miguel would embrace their centuries-old legacy of healing and teaching, and carry forward the esoteric Toltec knowledge. Instead, distracted by modern life, Miguel chose to attend medical school and become a surgeon. A near-death experience changed his life. Stunned by this experience, he began an intensive practice of self-inquiry. He devoted himself to the mastery of the ancient ancestral wisdom, studying earnestly with his mother, and completing an apprenticeship with a powerful shaman in the Mexican desert. In the tradition of the Toltecs, a nagual guides an individual to personal freedom. Don Miguel is a nagual from the Eagle Knight lineage, and is dedicated to sharing his knowledge of the teachings of the ancient Toltecs. He is the author of The Four Agreements, The Mastery of Love, and The Four Agreements Companion Book
Official Hay House licensed app: www.hayhouse.com®
- March 21, 2013 New version 1.08.1
- May 07, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- May 20, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- February 23, 2014 New version 1.09
- October 20, 2015 New version 1.9.4