What's New-New iOS7 look and feel
-New iPhone homepage and issue details
-Restore purchases fix
As always, if you have any problems at all, please contact us at email@example.com
App DescriptionReloved is the exciting new magazine at the heart of thrifting, shabby chic and upcycling. Helping you breathe new life into old, forgotten objects, it gives you a hands-on approach to this increasingly popular pastime. With at least 25 inspirational projects each issue, ReLoved is the practical magazine for you if you enjoy creating and adapting beautiful things.
Inside each issue you’ll find
• Furniture Revamps - Whether it’s distressing woodwork or gilding mirrors, we’ll help you create bespoke pieces for you home.
• Home Refurbs - ReLoved will guide you through projects as diverse as creative lighting, making cushions from old clothes and turning kitchen doors into blackboards.
• Fashion Fixes - With ‘vintage’ the mot de jour in fashion, we’ll help you restyle your old clothes and to transform broken keepsakes into beautiful costume jewellery.
• Midweek Makes - For those last- minute gifts or just the satisfaction of completing something in a single sitting, we have a selection of regular mini-projects you can complete in an evening.
• Inspirational People - When you need a rest from all that busy crafting, sit back and soak up advice and insights from the world’s leading upcycling practitioners.
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: US$13.99/ £9.99 (12 Issues)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find our terms and conditions here:
October 05, 2014 New version 4.9.54
November 30, -0001 Initial Release