New Activities and design for 2016!
Learn the parts and names of different vertebrate animals. This app nicely complements the animal puzzles used in the Montessori Classroom!
In Lesson #1 learn the parts and names of the different vertebrate animals.
Touch an animal part in the photo-strip to change the featured animal part on the page. Touch the speaker button to hear the correct pronunciation of the animal part and touch the location button to see the animal part highlighted on the diagram!
In Lessons #2 & #3 assemble the animal puzzle with pieces that are based on the popular physical Montessori materials:
In the first animal puzzle lesson, children have to look for the animal puzzle piece that is blinking on the diagram. When they touch the correct piece it will move into position on the diagram and the name of the part can be heard aloud.
In the second animal puzzle lesson, children have to look for the animal puzzle piece that corresponds to the name shown at the top. For children who cannot read, the animal part name at the top can be touched to hear the name aloud for them to know which one to look for.
This Montessori application was co-developed and approved by an AMI certified, Montessori teacher with over forty years experience educating children!
We sincerely thank you for your support of our Montessori applications and hope you enjoy this one!
Visit our website: http://www.mobilemontessori.org
App page: http://www.mobilemontessori.org/partsofanimalsvertebrates
- April 01, 2012 Initial release
- March 27, 2013 New version 1.1
- October 07, 2013 New version 1.2
- September 26, 2014 New version 2.0
- February 13, 2015 New version 3.3
- July 19, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- July 28, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 05, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 28, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 07, 2016 New version 4.0
- December 17, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 24, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!