Updated for iOS 13.
Designed for Schools, this app combines all the Montessori Arithmetic Charts and Tables activities into one app with no outside links or purchases. Work with individual number sets and random tables and charts. The activities include various levels of difficulty so children can progressively work through the activities and memorize all the arithmetic tables!
Charts Series - Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division
- These are digital replicas of the Arithmetic Charts found in Montessori classrooms that help children to visualize arithmetic as they learn to memorize the tables that they will use the rest of their life!
- To use the charts, simply touch the correct answer to answer the shown equation. Touch the equation to hear it again if needed. When you touch the correct answer, it will transfer onto the board.
- Work with individual number sets, like 5X1, 5X2, 5X3, etc...
- Then progress to completing the chart in sequence, with or without control numbers.
- Finally complete the chart in random order without control numbers.
Tables Series - Addition, Subtraction, & Multiplication
- These are old fashioned arithmetic tables that children can cycle through over and over to help memorize the equations. You can complete each card in any order you choose. Touch an empty square next to an equation and then find the answer...
- Practice with individual number sets, like 7+1, 7+2, 7+3, etc...
- Continue from one card to the next with each one containing more randomly ordered equations as the one before.
- Finally work with the completely random card set with equations from all the number sets.
Schools receive a 50% discount! Thanks for using Mobile Montessori apps! Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or special requests.
- December 23, 2015 Initial release
- August 17, 2019 New version 2.0
- August 17, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $19.99
- January 07, 2020 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $16.99
- July 15, 2020 New version 2.1