Updated for 64B compatibility.
Learn to identify all the country flags of North America with this app that beautifully complements the materials in the Montessori classroom!
In the first lesson, cycle through the flags to see which country they belong to and where it is located on the map. You can also hear the correct pronunciation of the country name.
Once you are familiar with them, move on to the Pin Flag Map, where you will be required to identify the flag for each country. When you touch the correct pin flag, it will fly into position on the map, helping you to visualize and remember which country the flag represents!
The colors of the countries on the map and the pin flag concept resemble common Montessori classroom materials.
We hope you enjoy the Flags of North America app and, please, see our other Montessori apps in the App Store as well!
Visit our website: http://www.mobilemontessori.org
App page: http://www.mobilemontessori.org/flagsofnorthamerica
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- August 01, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- July 28, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- October 24, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- November 26, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- July 08, 2016 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- July 14, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- July 20, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.3