Thank you for using Unwrap to learn Swift!
This update adds support for dark mode in iOS 13, plus the following fixes:
- Fixes sound issues affecting some users on iPadOS 13.1
- Improved accessibility for the Learn tab (Marco Contino)
- Corrects a typo in the Looping Summary and Static Properties and Methods chapters (William Spanfelner)
- Fixes incorrect code in a Rearrange the Lines exercise (Thibault Vlacich)
- Updated internal code for Swift 5 (Bas Broek)
- Added a sound when you level up (John Atkinson)
- Cleaned up text in badge descriptions (Samyu Ravikumar)
- Fixed typos in the glossary (L Rettberg)
Thank you to everyone who contributed!
If you have further requests for Unwrap, let me know on Twitter @twostraws or email [email protected]
Unwrap is an all-new app designed to make it easy and fun to learn Swift 5 programming right on your iPhone. It features 100 videos that walk you through the features of Swift in one minute or less, with each chapter backed up by a quiz to help make sure you understand before moving on.
As you progress you'll unlock practice activities: free coding, predict the output, rearrange the lines, spot the error, tap to code, type checker, and more – all designed to get you reading and writing as much Swift as possible. Each day you can tackle a new daily challenge, pitting you against 10 random activities that will test your skills in a variety of areas.
Completing lessons and activities also earns points and badges so you can monitor your progress as you go from zero to hero – it's the fastest and easiest way to learn Swift on the go.
Even better, Unwrap is free: no cost to download , and no surprise in-app purchases to unlock lessons. So what's stopping you? Dive in today!
Swift and the Swift logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- September 26, 2019 New version 1.4