Class Kit is now updated for iOS 11.
Now you can make fun, free activities for your classroom even if you're short on time - Class Kit can generate 100 unique word searches, crosswords or other games in just a few seconds, which means you can give individual activities to your students with your custom content.
Here's how it works:
- Class Kit comes with nine built-in activity types, including word searches, mazes, anagrams, path puzzles, number grids, crosswords, stepping stones and more.
- You enter in the text you want in your activity: words for your word search, clues for your crossword, the difficulty setting for your maze, or a message to use in the secret message activity.
- Tell Class Kit how many unique activities you want. If you want the whole class to use the same activity, choose 1. If have a class of 20 students and you want everyone to have their own unique word search, choose 20 - never again will you have to worry about one student "borrowing" answers from another, because everyone has their own unique version.
- You're done! After just a few seconds you can preview the resulting high-resolution PDF, and either print it immediately from your iPad (if you have an AirPrint compatible printer) or email it others.
Class Kit makes it easier than ever to generate fun, unique activity sheets for schools, home-schooling parents, or other groups – and it's completely free! If you have suggestions for new activities you'd like to see in the app, let us know at [email protected]!
- September 08, 2014 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.0