Fixed an error in intermediate mode; added optimisations for iPad Air.
If you're just starting out learning German, this app can help you learn the words for animals, body parts, colors, food, and numbers without stress - in fact, it's even fun!
German Pairs takes the classic pairs memory game and adds a German twist: match the German word on one card with the picture on another.
- Five categories with over 100 words and pictures to play with, plus a mixed mode that uses all words at once.
- Three difficulty levels that adjust the number of cards and the range of words.
- Designed for beginners and younger students, with fun graphics and sound effects.
This app is perfect for everyone who is just starting out in German and wants to master basic vocabulary, and is even suitable to encourage young children as they learn.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- October 10, 2014 New version 1.2