This adds support for iOS 7 devices.
From the makers of "SPQR" - the App Store's most advanced app for Latin students and teachers - comes the most powerful Latin dictionary app ever made! Combining Lewis & Short's classic Latin lexicon with Whitaker's Words and an English to Latin dictionary means that this app has over 160,000 word pairs at your fingertips - easily the most comprehensive Latin dictionary on the App Store, and perfect for Latin students at all levels.
This Latin dictionary works with no internet connection, and includes:
- Over 160,000 definitions of words - no other dictionary comes close to the size or speed of Latin +.
- Completely searchable navigation - just enter a few letters, choose L+S, Whitakers or English to Latin, and you're done.
- Get full references to how and where words are used, or opt for concise definitions in a bulleted list - it's your choice.
- 100% offline functionality - works anywhere.
- Support for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad in a single app - buy it once, and it works on all your devices!
NOTE: I have another app for Latin lovers on the App Store - SPQR Latin Dictionary and Reader - which includes this dictionary as one small part of a much larger whole. If you already own SPQR, you don't need this app as well. If you don't already own SPQR, what are you waiting for? :)
- June 09, 2014 Initial release