The terminal offers Mac users a portal into the Unix world where they can access the full power of their computer just by chaining commands together. If you want to dive in but you're not sure how, this tool lets you build Unix commands without fear.
- Drag and drop the most popular Unix commands to build powerful combinations that do exactly what you want.
- Search for files, count results, list directories, scan through text, sort data, save output and more.
- Customise each command using a simple user interface: add options and enable features to your heart's content.
- See your Unix command come together as you add options - a great way to learn!
- Save and load your favourite commands, or share them via email and Twitter.
- Every option is documented in full so you can learn as you experiment.
- Commands work on all versions of Mac OS X, as well as other compatible Unix operating systems such as Linux and BSD.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release