This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Computing in Cardiology (formerly Computers in Cardiology) is an international scientific conference that has been held annually since 1974. CinC provides a forum for scientists and professionals from the fields of medicine, physics, engineering and computer science to discuss their current research in topics pertaining to computing in clinical cardiology and cardiovascular physiology.Attendees present and learn about leading-edge work at the interface of clinical practice, engineering, and basic research during three days of plenary, parallel, and poster sessions. The 250+ papers presented every year at CinC meetings are published in Computing in Cardiology, available freely at http://www.cinc.org/cinc-papers-on-line/.The next meeting of CinC will take place 23-26 September 2018 in Maastricht, Netherlands. This app contains all the conference information and program, as well as preprints of many of the papers.
This application provides following features:
* Access to up to date agenda (sessions, speeches, speakers)
* Easy access to conference's key information (venue, accommodation, sponsors etc.)
* Conference's venue maps
* Offline functionality. Application does not required active Internet connection
* Conference news (delivered via Twitter)
- June 16, 2019 Initial release