- fixed issue for some users with agenda update mechanism
The R&D Management Conference is an international gathering of academics and practitioners concerned with the study of research, development, technology management and innovation. The conference provides a valuable means of communication and exchange of ideas among academics and managers. The prestigious event is of long standing: the Conference was initiated in Manchester in 1980 and the 2018 40th edition of the conference is due to take place in Milano, Italy in June/July 2018.
The conference typically attracts hundreds of delegates. The 2018 edition focuses on R&Designing Innovation: transformational challenges for organizations and society. New societal and technological trends are changing the way innovation and R&D are managed at company level, opening up new opportunities for the businesses environment. Practitioners are called to redesign their approaches to R&D and innovation, while scholars need to adapt and redefine their interpretative frameworks to address these new societal and technological trends. The R&D Management Conference 2018 in Milan is therefore dedicated to exploring the new opportunities and challenges that derive from the societal and technological trends that are redesigning the business and economic environment we live in.
This application provides following features:
* Access to up to date agenda (sessions, speeches, speakers)
* Easy access to conference's key information (venue, accommodation, sponsors etc.)
* Conference's venue maps
* Offline functionality. Application does not required active Internet connection
* Conference news (delivered via Twitter)
- June 16, 2019 Initial release