Challenging Glass is an international bi-annual conference that aims at gathering world class designers, engineers, researchers and industry partners to discuss on the architectural and structural use of glass.
Previous editions of the Challenging Glass conferences were held in 2008, 2010 and 2012 at the TU Delft in The Netherlands, in 2014 at EPFL in Switzerland and in 2016 at Ghent University in Belgium.
Challenging Glass 6 will take place 17 & 18 May 2018 at TU Delft in the Netherlands.
The conference is organized by Christian Louter (TU Delft), Freek Bos (TU/e) and Jan Belis (UGent).
This application provides following features:
* Access to up to date agenda (sessions, speeches, speakers)
* Easy access to conference's key information (venue, accommodation, sponsors etc.)
* Conference's venue maps
* Offline functionality. Application does not required active Internet connection
* Conference news (delivered via Twitter)
- June 16, 2019 Initial release