Advances in Functional Materials (AFM) Conference will held at Daemyung Resort Jeju, South Korea, from 15 – 17 February 2021. AFM is an annual conference started in 2015, supported by a number of universities in the world. In particular, AFM is one of the well-reputed conferences on the advancement of functional materials science and technology, a meaningful occasion to confirm major research results and up-to-date research trends in the world, increase exchanges among researchers in relevant fields, and materialize the results of research.
AFM Conference attendees include engineers, scientists, educators, and students who seek to establish fruitful research relationships with global and international partners for future collaboration.
This application provides following features:
* Access to up to date agenda (sessions, speeches, speakers)
* Easy access to conference's key information (venue, accommodation, sponsors etc.)
* Conference's venue maps
* Offline functionality. Application does not required active Internet connection
* Conference news (delivered via Twitter)
- August 05, 2021 Initial release