The International Congress of Therapeutic Drug Monitoring & Clinical Toxicology (IATDMCT) will take place in Rome, on September 19-22, 2021.
The leitmotiv of the congress will be "nobody is average", to underline the importance of personalized treatments to individual patients. It is, in fact, time to definitively move from drug-centred approaches (narrow versus wide therapeutic index drugs) to patient-centre therapies (the pharmacokinetics are universal but my patient is unique). For these reasons, the Scientific Program Committee is actively working on a program that focuses on fragile populations and atypical patients (such as neonates, patients undergoing complex dialytic procedures, on heavy polypharmacy, etc.) as well as on novel pharmacological and toxicological approaches and informatics tools to improve drug safety and efficacy in these clinical settings. We hope that our Congress could favour a continuous cross-talk between the laboratory specialists, clinicians from different disciplines and researchers from other scientific societies.
This application provides following features:
* Access to up to date agenda (sessions, speeches, speakers)
* Easy access to conference's key information (venue, accommodation, sponsors etc.)
* Conference's venue maps
* Offline functionality. Application does not required active Internet connection
* Conference news (delivered via Twitter)
- September 29, 2021 Initial release