This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
The 2018 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT) will be held in Vail, Colorado, from 17 to 22 June 2018. This symposium, the premier international conference in information theory, focuses on the presentation of previously unpublished contributions in all of the areas of information theory, including big data analytics, machine learning, source and channel coding, communication theory and systems, quantum information and coding theory, cryptography and security, detection and estimation, networks, pattern recognition and learning, statistics, stochastic processes and complexity, and signal processing. Furthermore, it provides an open forum to discuss and exchange with other researchers on any of these topics.
This application provides following features:
* Access to up to date agenda (sessions, speeches, speakers)
* Easy access to conference's key information (venue, accommodation, sponsors etc.)
* Conference's venue maps
* Offline functionality. Application does not required active Internet connection
* Conference news (delivered via Twitter)
- June 16, 2019 Initial release