This is the official app for the 27th European Second Language Association conference (EuroSLA 27). EuroSLA is the annual conference organized by the members of the society in different European countries each year, and this year it will be hosted in Reading, UK from the 30th of August to the 2nd of September.
EuroSLA27 will offer a comprehensive program addressing all the latest developments on the study of bilingual, second/foreign/ multiple additional language learning, acquisition and processing, feature world-class speakers, doctoral workshops and a Round Table symposium. Use the EuroSLA27 app to stay tuned with all these fascinating activities, create your own personalized program, have access to dynamic agenda updates, and explore useful information about Reading.
This application provides following features:
* Access to up to date agenda (sessions, speeches, speakers)
* Easy access to conference's key information (venue, accommodation, sponsors etc.)
* Conference's venue maps
* Offline functionality. Application does not required active Internet connection
* Conference news (delivered via Twitter)
- August 12, 2017 Initial release