This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- add support for Twitter extended tweets
The 16th European Conference on Earthquake Engineering (16thECEE), organized by the Hellenic Society of the European Association for Earthquake Engineering and Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in Thessaloniki, is going to take place in Thessaloniki, Greece between 18-21, June, 2018.
The purpose of the Conference is to provide the perfect platform to present and discuss the recent progress in Earthquake Engineering along with priority issues of global importance in seismic risk reduction, preparedness and management.
Please also visit our website http://www.16ecee.org/ to get further information regarding 16ECEE.
This application provides following features:
* Access to up to date agenda (sessions, speeches, speakers)
* Easy access to conference's key information (venue, accommodation, sponsors etc.)
* Conference's venue maps
* Offline functionality. Application does not required active Internet connection
* Conference news (delivered via Twitter)
- June 16, 2019 Initial release