-New iOS7 look and feel
-New iPhone homepage and issue details
-Restore purchases fix
As always, if you have any problems at all, please contact us at [email protected]
TBM is a monthly consumer on and off-road motorcycle magazine that delivers news, views and reviews of all the bikes, action and opinion in a highly digestible format. The product may be glossy, but the delivery is always down-to-earth and extremely readable. Not for nothing is TBM regarded as the "off-road bible". As well as reviewing all the latest off-road machinery and riding kit, TBM prides itself on its broad-spectrum coverage of a range of associated topics such as buying secondhand dirtbikes, riding tips, overlanding stories, trail riding holidays and reviews of classic off-roaders, as well as having some of the UK's most humorous (not to mention, opinionated) columnists. We consider it our duty to sniff out and dismiss marketing BS and manufacturers' hyperbole, and to generally have a good time thrashing and crashing other people's off-road bikes and then writing about it afterwards. There is of course a serious side to our work - we just haven't discovered it yet...
Paid for app downloads include one issue of the user's choice. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
1 month: UK £2.99 / US $3.99 (1 Issue)
12 months: UK £27.99 / US $36.99 (12 Issues)
Bundle: UK £7.99 / US $11.99 (3 Issues)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
- Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- August 05, 2014 New version 4.9.58
- June 18, 2014 Initial release