General bug fixes, performance and memory improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at [email protected]**
Reloved is the UK’s only magazine at the heart of thrifting, shabby chic and upcycling items for your home. Helping you breathe new life into old, forgotten objects, it gives you a hands-on approach to this increasingly popular pastime. With at least 25 inspirational projects each issue, plus endless features, modd boards and tips from the experts, Reloved is the perfect magazine for anyone passionate about turning beautiful vintage objects into striking talking points for your home.
Inside each issue you’ll find
• Furniture Revamps - Whether it’s giving a vintage chest of drawers a makeover or gilding mirrors, we’ll help you create bespoke pieces for you home.
• Home Refurbs – Want to give your home a fresh new look that shows your personality from every corner or the room? We’ll show you how to make bookcases from ladders, storage from wine crates, and new lamps from your favourite vintage fabrics. Make boring interiors a thing of the past!
• Midweek Makes - For those last-minute gifts or just the satisfaction of completing something in an evening, we have a selection of regular mini-projects that won’t take long to complete.
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
1 month: US$3.99/ £2.99 (1 Issues)
6 months: US$26.99/ £19.99 (6 Issues)
12 months: US$44.99/ £34.99 (12 Issues)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- November 21, 2014 New version 4.9.68
- December 29, 2014 New version 4.9.73
- October 01, 2015 New version 4.9.85
- October 23, 2015 New version 4.9.86
- August 09, 2016 New version 4.9.97
- November 18, 2016 New version 4.9.99