Mark 'X' if it is not filled (Requested Feature)
Very popular game
More than 100 puzzles in 3 levels (5 × 5, 10 × 10, 15 × 15)
How to play:
Picross puzzles look like grids of squares with numbers above and to the left.
Each number tells you that there is group of consecutive black squares somewhere in that row or column. For example, a 5 above a column means that somewhere in that column, there is a group of five black squares with no spaces between them.
You must use logic to figure out which squares should be filled in, and which should stay blank. When you solve the puzzle, the grid will have a picture in it.
- 0 means that all of the squares should be blank; none should be filled in. Click each white square twice to create an X, so you will know not to fill it in.
- 5 in a 5*5 puzzle means there are five squares in the row. That means you must fill in all five squares. Click each square once until they are all black.
- January 03, 2015 Initial release
- March 04, 2015 New version 1.1
- January 05, 2016 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 06, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99