Computers at Work Software focuses on actual computer skills that prepare users for office jobs. The software includes Order Processing and Data Entry which challenge students to work independently for an hour or more while learning real office procedures. As skills improve, users progress from simple tasks to jobs common in today's workplace entering orders, checking inventories, and determining payment methods.
- June 16, 2014 Initial release
- September 17, 2015 New version 4.0.7
- June 15, 2019 New version 4.0.10
- June 15, 2019 Price decrease: $149.99 -> $59.99
- June 16, 2019 Price decrease: $149.99 -> $59.99
- July 15, 2020 New version 4.0.11