• New ready-made GoWorksheets for several Attainment titles are now available via in-app purchase: Access Geometry, ALA Write Extension Activities, Teaching to Standards: Math Extension Activities, and Teaching to Standards: Science Extension Activities.
• Bug fixes
GoWorksheet makes printed classroom worksheets and tests accessible with an iPad!
This is the free version which is for filling out customized worksheets created with GoWorksheet PLUS. Unlock the power to edit and create your own GoWorksheets via in-app purchase.
GoWorksheet is used to turn printed worksheets and tests into work all students can use. The teacher brings in an image or takes a photo of the worksheet, then customizes it for the student. Customization includes added word banks, allowance of tapping to fill multiple choice answers, drag and drop answers, line matching, virtual manipulatives for counting exercises, or audio output that includes more detailed instructions or additional prompting.
Once a GoWorksheet is created, multiple ways are available for the teacher to share it with the student, and for the student to return the completed worksheet. Sharing options include AirDrop, email, local broadcasting, any cloud storage set up on the iPad (such as Google Drive or Dropbox), print, or save to Photos.
- January 12, 2016 Initial release
- January 20, 2016 New version 1.0.1
- January 24, 2016 New version 1.0.2
- February 27, 2016 New version 1.0.3
- March 12, 2016 New version 1.0.4
- June 22, 2016 New version 1.5.1
- July 28, 2016 New version 1.5.2
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.6
- November 16, 2016 New version 1.6.1
- December 09, 2016 New version 1.6.2
- June 13, 2019 New version 3.1.2
- August 16, 2019 New version 3.1.3
- July 14, 2020 New version 3.2.0
- August 05, 2021 New version 4.0.3