Fixed issue when updating Results to Attainment Hub.
Computers at Work iPad App focuses on actual computer skills that prepare users for office jobs. The software includes Order Processing and Data Entry which challenge students to work independently for an hour or more while learning real office procedures. As skills improve, users progress from simple tasks to jobs common in today's workplace entering orders, checking inventories, and determining payment methods.
Note: This Free version limits cards to 5 non-random cards. The full-version, available in the in-app store, allows card printing or up to 200 random on-screen cards.
- March 18, 2014 Initial release
- April 18, 2014 New version 4.0.3
- May 16, 2014 New version 4.0.4
- March 26, 2015 New version 4.0.5
- April 27, 2015 New version 4.0.6
- May 23, 2015 New version 4.0.7
- November 15, 2015 New version 4.0.8
- June 15, 2019 New version 4.0.10
- July 15, 2020 New version 4.1.20