fixed issue in last build that allowed portrait mode.
*Note: this free version has restricted money set and features. You can unlock with through in app purchase.
Attainment Company has produced several functional math programs over the years. As technology continues to change and advance, so do Attainment’s collection of math resources. We now offer an introductory iPad app that teaches a variety of money skills: Dollars and Cents Free. Dollars and Cents Free features three progressive programs with options to use either U.S. or Canadian currency: Counting Coins, Spending Money, and Making Change. All of the programs feature clear, realistic graphics and an easy-to-navigate interface. Plus, this money talks! Personalize each program: select activities, determine which coins and bills are presented, choose U.S. or Canadian currency, and set scanning options.
Counting Coins has four activities: Naming, Matching, Sorting, and Vending Machine.
In Spending Money, students shop for items and pay for them with computer cash, using the exact amount or the next-dollar approach.
In Making Change, the most advanced program, students function as store clerks, entering purchases and giving back change.
Dollars and Cents is a great way to integrate functional activities into your math curriculum. Ideal for adolescents and adults with developmental disabilities, including autism.
· Realistic graphics
· Age-neutral content
· Speech supports
· Easy-to-use interface
· Unified management system
· Select coins and bills for each user
· Choose between U.S. and Canadian currency
· Access Dollars and Cents with single or two-switch scanning
- December 30, 2013 Initial release
- February 24, 2014 New version 4.1.6
- March 02, 2014 New version 4.1.8
- April 19, 2014 New version 4.1.9
- March 26, 2015 New version 4.1.10
- July 05, 2016 New version 4.1.11
- June 13, 2019 New version 4.1.14
- July 14, 2020 New version 4.5.2
- October 23, 2020 New version 4.5.23