fixed printing issue
SymbolSupport is an iPad utility app that effortlessly adds symbols to text. As textis typed, symbols are automatically added above it. Text can also be copied from pre-existing written materials and pasted into SymbolSupport where symbols are instantly added. Documents are read with a high-quality text-to-speech voice and include word-by-word highlighting. This support helps students better understand class assignments.Symbols from Slater Literacy Support Pictures™ and Attainment’s Image Library are included. Plus, there is easy access to your camera roll and a built-in internet image search.Easy-to-use editing tools include changing auto-assigned symbols to other symbols or imported images and removing symbols from text to reduce the number of symbols on a page. SymbolSupport is designed to create symbolized text quickly and easily. Sharing these documents is equally important. Share documents via AirDrop, email, or send to any cloud storage setup on the iPad. Documents can be sent as a PDF for studentportfolios or shared with parents. Documents can also be sent as a SymbolSupport file which can be opened by SymbolSupport or SymbolSupport Lite apps.
SymbolSupport Lite is a separate and free app. It can receive, read aloud, and print documents that have been created with the SymbolSupport app. SymbolSupport Lite cannot create or edit documents.
- June 05, 2014 Initial release
- November 18, 2014 New version 1.2
- May 08, 2015 New version 1.2.1
- August 16, 2019 New version 2.0.1
- August 16, 2019 Price increase: $39.99 -> $59.99
- September 29, 2019 New version 2.0.3
- October 02, 2019 Price decrease: $59.99 -> $29.99
- November 04, 2019 Price increase: $29.99 -> $59.99
- October 22, 2020 New version 2.2.0
- November 11, 2020 New version 2.2.2