This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
fixed "spacebar" bug and added blue tooth keyboard support.
Computers at Work focuses on actual computer skills that prepare users for office jobs. The app includes Order Processing and Data Entry which challenge students to work independently for an hour or more while learning real office procedures. As skills improve, users progress from simple tasks to jobs common in today's workplace entering orders, checking inventories, and determining payment methods.
- February 22, 2014 Initial release
- May 16, 2014 New version 4.0.4
- March 26, 2015 New version 4.0.5
- May 23, 2015 New version 4.0.7
- June 15, 2019 New version 4.0.9
- June 15, 2019 Price increase: $39.99 -> $59.99
- June 16, 2019 Price increase: $39.99 -> $59.99