bug fixes including printing issue
ELSB Software is a multi-year preliteracy curriculum for students who have not acquired print and phonemic awareness. The software brings to life Levels 1—7; daily lessons and level assessments. The program narrator and main character Moe the frog, take students through lessons that are built to shape mastery of 14 objectives following an easy-to-hard sequence. Objectives include sight word vocabulary with flashcards, syllable segmentation with a tapping game, and print awareness with pointing to text as it is read. Collaborate with each student to create their own unique avatar.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- September 17, 2015 New version 1.1.13
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.0.5
- June 14, 2019 Price decrease: $449.99 -> $99.99
- June 16, 2019 Price decrease: $449.99 -> $99.99
- July 14, 2020 Price increase: $99.99 -> $149.99