• Minor bugfixes
The fascinating Catholic Life magazine, launched in 1995, is the only national Catholic full colour glossy monthly in the UK. The magazine aims to explore, in depth, both contemporary and historical aspects of Catholic Faith, even documenting unusual or forgotten stories, written by a selection of excellent Catholic writers and historians. Catholic Life helps the reader to explore their faith in an engaging and entertaining way, allowing them to put their beliefs into a context for everyday life.
From modern day exhibitions and travel destinations to ancient monasteries and Saints, Catholic Life has something of interest for everyone. Its articles can run from a single page to a serial over several issues. All content is supported by beautiful full colour imagery.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view (iPad only).
• Search the current issue or (paid-only) the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later. (iPad Only)
• Included Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- September 19, 2013 Initial release
- October 12, 2013 New version 7.3.4
- October 25, 2013 New version 7.4.1
- June 29, 2014 New version 7.6.3
- October 05, 2014 New version 8.0.0
- December 12, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- March 28, 2015 New version 8.3.0