● Bugfixes and performance improvements
The Falconers & Raptor Conservation Magazine is the premier falconry magazine of its kind, providing its readers with up-to-date news, information, features and good all-round coverage of sport and professional falconry.
Established in 1989 and published quarterly (February, April, August and November).
The editor, Peter Eldrett, has had first hand experience of falconry, having been a practising falconer for many years and someone who enjoys flying his birds at every opportunity.
Highly respected and featuring contributions from Martin Hollinshead, Diana Durman-Walters, Bob Dalton and Jemima Parry-Jones, The Falconers & Raptor Conservation Magazine is the ideal ‘shop window’ for all of your falconry equipment, fieldsport and outdoor activity needs with its varied selection of specialist advertisers.
The Falconers & Raptor Conservation Magazine – the only magazine for the discerning falconry enthusiast!
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- February 08, 2015 Initial release
- April 14, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- October 03, 2015 New version 9.0.1
- November 10, 2016 New version 10.0.0
- December 01, 2016 New version 10.0.1