● Bugfixes and performance improvements
Permaculture is a solutions-based, inspiring response to the challenges of life in an era of great change.
Permaculture gives us the tools needed to create productive and sustaining gardens, farms, and communities. It provides for the needs of people whilst also integrating the needs of wild species. This is a vision of both permanent agriculture and culture.
“In these critical times permaculture solutions are some of the best tools we have for creating a viable and thriving future.” Daryl Hannah, film actress, and activist
Established in 1992, Permaculture magazine, International is a bestselling international quarterly sharing practical, innovative solutions and global perspectives from a grassroots movement in 100 countries.
Now, a brand new North American version has launched! Following in the steps of Permaculture, International, the new version will offer high-quality educational articles, reader solutions, examples of permaculture successes, connections to local workshops, and advertisements from regional businesses that operate from a triple-bottom line.
Typical content includes:
• no dig gardening, perennial vegetables, forest gardening, and edible landscapes
• new developments in regenerative agriculture, agroecology, and agroforestry
• renewable, relocalized technologies
• green and low impact DIY building
• health and well-being
• reviews, news, views and quarterly inspiration
• plus money saving offers, competitions, and much more.
Don’t accept an era of cynicism, climate denial, greenwash, and passivity, turn a new page and pick-up a copy of Permaculture, North America.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- July 09, 2016 Initial release
- November 10, 2016 New version 10.0.0
- November 30, 2016 New version 10.0.1