• Added support for iOS 12 Password AutoFill, so if you have an Exact Editions account you can log in with a couple of taps.
• Added a Siri Shortcut which allows you to go directly to the latest issues.
• Added keyboard shortcuts for easy navigation within an issue.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
World War II Military History Magazine is a monthly collection of expert articles charting the dramatic military history of the Second World War.
Each issue examines an iconic battle of the Second World War in fascinating detail, combining expert analysis (complete with wartime photographs) with specially commissioned maps and unique colour artwork - putting you in the thick of the action.
Take the monthly quiz and find out how much you actually know about the war, and expand your knowledge with a range of articles; from the grizzly life of a German soldat on the Eastern Front to the history behind the classic film Twelve O’Clock High - and that’s just in our first issue!
So pull up a comfy chair and get stuck into the fascinating history of World War II.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Included Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- July 06, 2013 Initial release
- July 23, 2013 New version 7.2
- October 10, 2013 New version 7.3.0
- October 24, 2013 New version 7.4.1
- June 28, 2014 New version 7.6.3
- October 09, 2014 New version 8.0.1
- December 12, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- May 05, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- October 01, 2015 New version 9.0.1
- November 20, 2016 New version 10.0.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 12.0.0